Financial Flight Plan is a program devoted to creating a community of financially literate students at the University of Oregon. We provide ways of learning how to budget and borrow money, how to earn and spend your money, and protect your financial future through money management.
Learn how to:
- Manage your funds and expenses
- Create a spending log of your expenses for the month
- Save money and use resources on campus
- Build your credit and protect yourself and finances
- Pay off debt and how much to borrow
- Plan for your future purchases without exceeding your budget
Our financial success plan helps you personally manage and budget your funds and expenses to see how long it will take you to reach your savings goal. Choose your financial destination today with our Financial Flight Plan program and services.
To assist in achieving Financial Flight Plan’s goal, the University of Oregon Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships has teamed up with American Student Assistance (ASA) to offer SALT™, a free online tool that helps students manage their finances while attending the UO and after graduation.
By creating an account with SALT™ students have access to:
- Advice and resources on finding free scholarship money for school.
- Tools to help understand, track, and manage student loans.
- An expansive job and internship database.
- Personalized lessons and guidance to help master their money.