Financial Flight Plan
Financial Flight Plan is a program devoted to fostering a community of financially capable students at the University of Oregon. Through our interactive campus-wide workshops, we provide lessons and resources to help students manage their money by budgeting and borrowing responsibly, understanding credit, and making informed decisions regarding their finances.
Workshop topics include:
- Credit management
- Studying abroad
- Preparing for work after college
- Navigating work benefits and salary negotiations
- Student loan repayment
As a University of Oregon student or alumni, you have free access to SALT, an online resource that helps students manage their finances.
By creating an account with Salt™ students have access to:
- Advice and resources on finding scholarship money for school
- Tools to help manage and understand student loans and repayment
- Personalized lessons and guidance to help you master your money. Topics include: building and sticking to a budget, learning why credit really matters, and how to grow their savings.