Financial Flight Plan
Financial Flight Plan is a program devoted to fostering a community of financially capable students at the University of Oregon. Through our interactive campus-wide workshops, we provide lessons and resources to help students manage their money by budgeting and borrowing responsibly, understanding credit, and making informed decisions regarding their finances.
Workshop topics include:
- Credit management
- Studying abroad
- Preparing for work after college
- Navigating work benefits and salary negotiations
- Student loan repayment
Request a Presentation
If your department or organization would like a financial literacy presentation, please submit the outreach request form below.
The Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships has teamed up with American Student Assistance (ASA) to offer Salt™, a free online resource that helps students manage their finances while attending the University of Oregon and after graduation.
By creating an account with Salt™ students have access to:
- Advice and resources on finding scholarship money for school
- Tools to help manage and understand student loans and repayment
- An expansive job and internship search database
- Personalized lessons and guidance to help master their money. Students will have access to information on how to build and stick to a budget, learn why credit scores really matter, and how to grow their savings.