SALT is a free online program geared towards helping University of Oregon students and alumni manage their money and student loans. Through SALT, students and alumni will have access to resources on financing their education, managing their loan debt, and building money skills for life.
- Lessons on Budgeting, Student Loans, Employment, Saving, and other money-related topics.
- Interactive money management tools to show you how to take control of your finances.
- Personal dashboard that helps you manage your federal student loan debt in one place.
- The SALT scholarship search engine includes over 3.6 million awards.
- Learn how to qualify for scholarships and which scholarships you are eligible for.
- Through SALT, you have access to thousands of jobs and internships.
- Loan repayment plans
- Smart borrowing, credit cards, banking, and more
- Knowing what you owe
Contact Jennifer Bell, Associate Director for Advising, with your questions about this program.